Are you a Nutella lover too? My husband could probably get enough of this sweet spread, which is why you can always find at least a small pack at our place. Personally, I only use it in baking, it makes a great filling for cakes, biscuits or can be used as a dough base, like in this recipe. A super easy recipe that even kids can handle.
- 125g margarine/butter
- 125g sugar
- 230 g flour
- 1 tbsp Nutella cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (fine cofee)
- 3 eggs
- 1 packet of cocoa pudding powder
- 2-3 tbsp cocoa powder
- First, turn the oven down to 180C and let it preheat.
- Put the eggs in a large bowl and whisk them with the sugar until frothy.
- Add the Nutella and room temperature margarine and whisk together to combine.
- Then just stir in the dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, instant coffee, cocoa pudding powder and cocoa powder.
- Then mix everything together until a homogeneous smooth dough is formed.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using 2 tablespoons or, better still, a small ice cream scoop, scoop out small dollops of dough. Place these well apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 180C until the biscuits begin to smell fragrant, approx. 20-25 minutes.