Fantastic quick meal ready in minutes. Forget dry pasta, these just bathe in sauce and are beautifully creamy even without cream.
- 1 package of spaghetti
- 1 onion
- 1 jar of tuna in sunflower oil
- 200ml tomato juice
- 150 ml pasta water
- dried herbs – basil, oregano and thyme
- 1 tsp chilli
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 100 ml milk
- 100 g grated hard cheese (e.g. gouda)
- In a deep pot, bring water to a boil, add salt and spaghetti. Let the spaghetti cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Then pour off the water, but do not discard it, but catch some of the water in a cup.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, slowly fry the onions in the oil and 2 tbsp butter until golden.
- Add the tuna with the sunflower oil.
- Pour 200ml tomato juice over everything as well as 150ml pasta water. Season with black pepper, a pinch of sugar or salt (be careful with the salt because the pasta water is salty).
- Then season the sauce with dried herbs to taste (basil, oregano, chilli and thyme). In addition, add 1 tsp of dried garlic.
- Then add 100ml of milk to the sauce as well as 100g of grated hard cheese (e.g. Gouda) and stir until the cheese melts.
- Who wants to add welded corn, olives or mushrooms at the end.
- Just before serving, mix the cooked spaghetti with the sauce and serve while still hot.