A simple juicy dessert with only 3 eggs.
- 3 larger eggs
- 100g sugar
- 150g flour
- 150g walnuts
- 100g finely grated carrots
- 2 tsp gingerbread spice
- 1/2 packet baking powder
- 150g soft creamy cheese (Mascarpone)
- 200ml whipped cream
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 1 packet of whipped cream thicken
- Put the eggs in a bowl and whisk them with the sugar until foamy.
- Finely grate the carrots and chop or grate the nuts. Add to the eggs.
- Then add the sifted flour, baking powder and gingerbread spices.
- Line a baking tray (mine was 22x33cm) with baking paper and pour the batter into it.
- Bake at 180C ca. 35 minutes. Then leave to cool.
- Whip the whipping cream with the sugar and thickener until stiff and frothy. Add the macsarpone and mix well.
- Spread the filling on the cooled dough and who wants to decorate the top of the cuts with pieces of nuts or sprinkle with cinnamon.
There are still enough strawberries to be found in the garden to make these extremely tasty and refreshing popsicles, modelled on the Misha popsicle. Strawberry pulp with a layer of dark chocolate on top, it’s hard to resist. To prepare, you need popsicle containers, either plastic or silicone. If you […]
This year I managed to visit the French lavender fields. Apart from being enchanted by their beauty and the aroma that spread through them, we also visited a private lavender processing factory, both by drying but also by producing essential oils. The owner was very talkative and told us not […]
My take on this Italian classic doesn’t do without baking this time. What remains, however, is the great combination of the flavours of mascarpone cream, coffee and cocoa in this extremely delicious tiramissu cake. The baked base is especially appreciated when slicing, which is extremely simple and easy to serve […]