Do you also like chicken coated in a crispy crust? Then try these crispy chicken trumpet bites. With this recipe, you dispense with the roasting or tri-coating. The preparation is really extremely easy and the trumpet does the rest of the work.
- 1kg of chicken (for example, thighs or breasts)
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1 packet of saltine crackers (e.g. Telka)
- 100ml sour cream
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- Salt, black pepper
- A little oil (preferably in spray form)
- Wash the chicken and dry well with a kitchen towel.
- Then season with salt and marinate in sour cream. Prepared in this way, it is best to leave it in a refrigerated place overnight. However, if you do not have time, you can continue processing immediately.
- Put the curried cornflakes and saltine crackers in a bag (it’s good to use one that can also be sealed). Roll the dough roller over them until you are left with smooth breadcrumbs.
- Tip this into a bowl and season with salt, paprika, black pepper and garlic. Mix.
- Coat the chicken pieces well on all sides in our breading and place on a baking sheet.
- Then cover the baking sheet and let it bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and spray (preferably with oil spray) and leave to bake for a further 15-20 minutes until crispy.
There are still enough strawberries to be found in the garden to make these extremely tasty and refreshing popsicles, modelled on the Misha popsicle. Strawberry pulp with a layer of dark chocolate on top, it’s hard to resist. To prepare, you need popsicle containers, either plastic or silicone. If you […]
This year I managed to visit the French lavender fields. Apart from being enchanted by their beauty and the aroma that spread through them, we also visited a private lavender processing factory, both by drying but also by producing essential oils. The owner was very talkative and told us not […]
My take on this Italian classic doesn’t do without baking this time. What remains, however, is the great combination of the flavours of mascarpone cream, coffee and cocoa in this extremely delicious tiramissu cake. The baked base is especially appreciated when slicing, which is extremely simple and easy to serve […]