Easy and tasty sauce wirh light spicy taste. Great for quick meal.
- 700ml tomato juice passata
- 100ml pasta water
- 1 red chilli
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp dried onion
- Salt, black pepper
- First, put the pasta in salted water to cook until soft. When they are done, drain them, but set aside the pasta water for cups of pasta water.
- The starch it contains will thicken our sauce beautifully.
- For the sauce, finely chop the garlic and chiles. Who wants a less spicy version, pick out the grains from the chili before slicing.
- Put the garlic and chilli in a cold pan with a little oil and fry briefly. The garlic must not brown, it should only get a glassy colour.
- Then add the passata and pasta water.
- Season with sugar, black pepper and salt. Salt carefully as the pasta water is already salty.
- Finally, add the dried basil and 1 teaspoon each of dried garlic and onion. Stir and serve with the pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese when serving.