Beautiful crispy Christmas biscuits ready in a few minutes. The recipe is without weighing, you only need 1 coffee cup with a volume of 100ml.
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup room temperature butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Orange zest
- pinch of salt
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the sugar. Add the coconut, flour, butter, baking powder, a pinch of salt and freshly grated orange zest.
- Knead into a dough that does not stick. Let it rest in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Then use a small ice cream scoop to scoop out equally sized chunks of dough, roll them out with your hands and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- As the dough is still rising, leave enough space on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 200C for 10 minutes until they start to turn golden.