This basic biscuit recipe comes from a family recipe book. Simple but tastes great, it is worth of trying. All you need isva dough machine.
- 4 eggs
- 250g room temperature butter
- 2 packets of chocolate pudding powder
- 650g plain flour
- 50g cocoa
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar until frothy. Add the butter and beat together.
- Gradually add the flour, cocoa powder and custard powder and mix until a slightly sticky dough forms.
- Put this in a container and chill in the freezer for 10 minutes or in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Then put the dough in small portions into a dough machine and press out the desired biscuit shape, for example, flowers as in the picture.
- Place these on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 180C for 10-15 minutes until golden.
- To decorate, drizzle with melted white chocolate or sprinkle with pistachios, nuts or dehydrated fruit.