The taste of sweet chocolate and lemon curd lemon glaze with a slightly sour taste is very refreshing.
The recipe for making homemade lemon curd can be found here – https://recepis.sk/en/2021/12/09/lemon-curd-2/
- 4 eggs
- 150g kr. Sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 60g cocoa
- 140g plain flour
- 100ml cooled coffee
- 100ml oil
- Nutella cream
- Preheat the oven to 160C. First, whip the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and set aside.
- In a second bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until foamy. Add the oil and continue beating for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the dry items – baking powder, cocoa powder and flour. In addition, add 100ml of cooled coffee and work into a smooth batter.
- Finally, mix in the egg white in slow movements. Grease the cake tin, pour the batter into it and bake at 160C approx. 45 minutes. Let the cake cool and when it is cold, turn it out of the tin.
- Cut the cake in the middle and spread the bottom slice generously with Nutella. Place the top slice on top.
- Prepare lemon curd. The whole recipe you will find in the link above.
- Finally, spread the lemon curd cream over the top of the cake and refrigerate for an hour. Garnish with small fruit to taste.