There are still enough strawberries to be found in the garden to make these extremely tasty and refreshing popsicles, modelled on the Misha popsicle. Strawberry pulp with a layer of dark chocolate on top, it’s hard to resist. To prepare, you need popsicle containers, either plastic or silicone. If you don’t have them, washed yoghurt containers and a wooden mallet will also do.
- 500g strawberries
- 5-6 tbsp sugar (if the berries are well ripened and sweet you can use less sugar or omit it)
- 30ml water
- 1 packet of dark cooking chocolate (200g)
- Clean the strawberries of coarse dirt and wash them under running water. Remove the stems.
- Place them in a saucepan, cover with water, add the sugar and bring to the boil, covered.
- Cook on a low heat for 10 minutes, then leave the mixture to cool.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the mixture into a slurry.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle moulds and place the sticks in them. Refrigerate overnight.
- Melt the cooking chocolate and place in a tall cup or narrow glass.
- Remove the popsicles from the moulds and then gradually dip them into the melted chocolate. They can be frozen briefly or served immediately.
Chystám pre vás sériu kurzov základov varenia. Tieto budú k týmto témam:
- Prílohy – ako si pripraviť ryžu, bulgur, tarhoňu, kuskus
- Zelenina – od dusenia po pečenie, zapekanie až po naparovanie
- Mäso – pečenie, marinovanie, dusenie, pošírovanie
- Omáčky – ako bez dochucovadiel vyrobiť chutné omáčky
- Aby nič nevyšlo na zmar – ako využiť zostatky v kuchyni chutne a vyhnúť sa tak vyhadzovaniu potravín
Ku každému kurzu vás čakajú aj bonusové materiály, takže sa máte na čo tešiť.
Delicious coconut cake with sour cream
If you like coconut, you’ll love these cuts. They are beautifully soft and the top filling creates a great contrast to the sweet sponge cake with its slight acidity. I made mine in a smaller baking dish (20*30) if you want to make a large baking dish, make double the […]
Healthy strawberry popsicle made from homemade strawberries
There are still enough strawberries to be found in the garden to make these extremely tasty and refreshing popsicles, modelled on the Misha popsicle. Strawberry pulp with a layer of dark chocolate on top, it’s hard to resist. To prepare, you need popsicle containers, either plastic or silicone. If you […]
Healing lavender syrup without cooking
This year I managed to visit the French lavender fields. Apart from being enchanted by their beauty and the aroma that spread through them, we also visited a private lavender processing factory, both by drying but also by producing essential oils. The owner was very talkative and told us not […]