Have you heard of baked oatmeal? I just recently did and when I tried it, I loved it. Warm porridge, smooth and creamy inside with a nice caramelized crust on top. Great for breakfast or as healthy dessert.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (or other sweetener)
- 1 tbsp coconut fat
- Pinch of salt
- First, stir the starch into the oat milk.
- Then in a bowl, mix the oatmeal with the oat milk and agave syrup and a pinch of salt.
- Melt the coconut fat. When it is liquid, add it to the oatmeal.
- Place the oatmeal in a greased baking dish and bake at 200C for 15-20 minutes.
- I chose coconut yoghurt and fruit compote as a side dish.