For this treat you need 5 ingredients, 1 immersion blender and about 5 minutes of preparation. It’s also an exceptionally healthy dessert, no need to have any qualms about eating it. An excellent recipe in under 15 minutes.
- 3-4 ripe (soft) avocados
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2-3 tbsp sweetener (e.g. agave syrup, honey or sugar can also be used)
- 100 ml thick yoghurt (I used coconut yoghurt)
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- hazelnuts or chocolate chips for decoration
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop out the inside with a spoon. Place in a tall bowl.
- Add the peeled bananas and cut into smaller pieces.
- Add the cocoa, syrup and yoghurt. Blend everything with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Spoon the foam into the glasses and decorate to taste – for example, sprinkle with cocoa or chopped hazelnuts or chocolate chips.