These potatoes are a great meatless dish. Soft on the inside, beautifully crispy on the outside and full of garlic and thyme aromas. They taste great with dip or fresh salad.
- 1,5kg smaller potatoes
- 1 tbsp dried garlic
- 1 tbsp whole cumin seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika (sweet or hot)
- Oil (e.g. sunflower)
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- Wash the potato skins well (do not peel!)
- Put the potatoes in a pot and cover with water so that it is 2 cm above the surface of the potatoes. Bring to the boil and then boil for 15 minutes until tender.
- Remove from the water and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the salt, garlic, paprika and cumin. Whoever wants can crush the spices a little finely.
- Place the cold potatoes on a baking sheet and then press them in the middle with your hand so that they burst open.
- Then drizzle a little oil over the potatoes and season each potato with our spice mixture.
- Just add a few pieces of fresh rosemary as well as the garlic cloves (with skin).
- Bake at 200C for 25-30 minutes until crispy.