Do you know what granola is? It is a topping made in this case from oat flakes, which you can use to enrich and flavour your porridge, yoghurt, fruit salad or other dessert. It’s a healthy, crunchy treat that you can prepare in minutes.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (or other sweetener- like maple syrup)
- 3 tbsp coconut fat
- Finely grind the oatmeal with a food processor. Alternatively, you can use a packet of already ground oatmeal.
- Melt the coconut fat with the agave syrup.
- Add the mixture and cocoa powder to the oats and stir until everything is well combined.
- Store in a sealed container.