Ever since I tried mushrooms prepared this way years ago, I’ve never wanted it any other way. These have nothing to do with the overcooked and rubbery mushrooms that many times we find in a dish. They are juicy, full of flavor and have a good consistency.
- 1 packet of mushrooms (10-12 larger pieces)
- 1 garlic clove
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chilli
- Salt, black pepper
- Cut off the mushroom leg so that it is flush with the mushroom.
- Then clean the mushrooms. I personally peel the white mushrooms, but just use a brush to clean the skin.
- Heat the pan, add a little oil and saute the mushrooms for 3 minutes until golden, then flip, salt and pepper the mushrooms and saute for another 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the marinade. To do this, pour the oil into a bowl, press the garlic into it and add the chilli. Finely chop the parsley (about a small cup worth) and add to the marinade. Stir.
- While still hot, place the mushrooms in the marinade and coat them well in the marinade. They can be served immediately.