I’ll end this year with this delicious dessert with a creamy base and juicy pomegranate seeds.
- 500 sour cream
- 250g Mascarpone
- 50g sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 packet of clear gelatine +2 tbsp water
- 1 pomegranate
- 250ml water
- 30g caster sugar 1 packets red/clear cake gelatine
- Put the cream, mascarpone, powdered and vanilla sugar as well as a little lemon juice in a bowl.
- Pour the crushed gelatine with a little water into the saucepan and heat the saucepan for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir well until the gelatine is completely melted.
- Add the gelatine to the cream filling and stir. Then pour into the jars and leave to set in the fridge for an hour.
- Add the sugar and jelly to 250ml of water and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. When boiling remove from the heat.
- Place the pomegranate seeds on top of the cream layer and pour over the jelly. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set.