A simple dish that is extremely popular by my kids.
- 400g ground beef
- 15g grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 bun
- Salt, black pepper, grill seasoning, dried chilli
- 700ml tomato juice or passata
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt, sugar, black pepper Dried garlic, thyme, basil and oregano
- 100ml whipped cream
- Break the bub into smaller pieces and dip in water for 5 min. Then put in a sieve and squeeze out all the water.
- Mix the beef with the egg, bun and grated parmesan cheese. Then season the mixture with salt, black and grill pepper as well as chilli and shape into balls with your hands (I make mine about the size of pinpong balls).
- Fry the balls in oil on all sides until brown and set aside.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the same pan and fry them together briefly.
- Add the tomato juice and season with spices and sugar to taste. Let the juice simmer for 10 minutes on the lowest heat in a closed pot. Add the whipped cream.
- Finally, place the balls in the finished sauce. Before serving, sprinkle the balls with grated Parmesan cheese.