This soup gets its name from the fact that it has roughly the same ingredients as the pizza toppings. The first time I ate it in a restaurant, I had to ask for the recipe because I couldn’t finish it and since then I make it more often, especially when I have leftover mince beef.
- 1 onion
- 100g beef mince
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 5 mushrooms
- 2-3 spring onions
- 1 red pepper
- 0,5l tomato puree (or 1 tin of tomatoes)
- 1l water/broth
- 1 pck Creme Fraiche
- 1 pcg whipped cream
- 2 tbsp flour
- salt, black pepper, pizza seasoning, parsley
- Briefly fry the onion and meat in the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, peel the tomatoes and chop them finely. Chop the peppers, spring onions and mushrooms finely and add them to the meat.
- Pour over the tomato puree, water (or stock) and let it cook for 20 min.
- Meanwhile, mix the cream with the creme fraiche and flour in a bowl so that there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Add another ladleful of soup to the mixture and stir. Then pour in the soup and let it come to a simmer.
- Finally, season with salt, black pepper, 1-2 dried herbs (pizza seasoning) and fresh chopped parsley.