Curd is a very versatile Ingredient that I always have in my fridge. Especially for making quick desserts it is irreplaceable. Whether as a side dish cream or as in this case combined with chocolate, it tastes just great and is ready in minutes.
- 500g curd
- 150g white chocolate
- 250g smascarpone
- 1 vanilla sugar
- Zest and 1 tbls lemon juice
- Break the chocolate into a stainless steel bowl and place the bowl over a pot filled with water to melt slowly over steam.
- When the chocolate is melted, let it cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cream cheese with the soft cream cheese.
- Add the vanilla sugar, juice and a little lemon zest and finally stir in the melted chocolate.
- If the cream is not sweet enough, flavour it with more icing sugar, we like it with the addition of sugar.
- The mixture has an excellent consistency and can be filled into a jar, for example using a pastry bag.
- Garnish with small fruit before serving.